- The Next Generation Science Standards, One Year Later
- Can’t Miss Next Generation Science Standards sessions at NSTA14
- Integrated STEM Education Should be a Lasagna, not a Smoothie
- Five Things Students Will Do More Often Thanks to the NGSS
- The Next Generation Science Standards do not omit content knowledge
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: personalized learning
Reading Daisy Christodoulou’s preview of her recent book, Seven Myths About Education, I was especially struck by Myth 6- that projects and activities are the best way to learn. This quote resonated with me in particular: Our aim should be for pupils to … Continue reading
Highlights from day 4 of SxSWEdu and final thoughts are up on the Navigator blog- take a look!